Tilt Tray Sorter
Ranking Technology to Improve Operational Efficiency
Switch Sorter is a sorting system in which the products are conveyed by angled rollers that are moved under the conveyor belt under the belt surface. The products are conveyed on the conveyors by the sorting system and during the transfer process, they rise and take the product on their own and perform the separation by moving to the right or left which provides deflection at 90 and 30 degree angles. These sorter systems are capable of bi-directional stacking of 30 degrees and 90 degrees.
ROLKON offers machining solutions that increase the performance and efficiency of materials with a wide range of precision loads.
- Two-way absorption at 30 degrees and 90 degrees, including 90 degrees sequencing to mutually placed deflections.
- Sort a product mixture at the same time.
- Medium to high throughput sequence depending on configuration and product mix.
- Gently holds packages and maintains product quality.
- Provides cost effective and efficient flow of goods to consumers.
- Reduces labor costs with fast and accurate automation.
- Increases efficiency in manufacturing and distribution.
- Provides a high level of responsibility for precise tracking of materials.
- Integrates with the latest supply chain technology.
(ca. 1.1 MB)